Sunday, September 14, 2014

Everything You Wanted to Know about the Lake Arrowhead Microbial Genomes meeting #LAMG14

The Lake Arrowhead Microbial Genomes meeting, which happens every other year, is starting tonight.  I love this meeting.  No bias here since I am now a co-organizer.  But I really love this meeting.  I am posting here some background information about the meeting for those interested.  We will be live tweeting the meeting using the hashtag #LAMG14.  This years program is here.

Posts of mine about previous meetings
Blog posts by others
Programs and notes from past meetings
Meeting Web Sites
I have uploaded slides from my previous presentations at the meeting


























No comments:

Post a Comment

Most recent post

My Ode to Yolo Bypass

Gave my 1st ever talk about Yolo Bypass and my 1st ever talk about Nature Photography. Here it is ...